Sunday, June 24, 2007

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!



Okay, so the dumb buddy list still won't load, so I tried using aim express, but that didn't work either, so I tried using the old aim express, and it didn't work, but NOW there is this weird sound from it that is emitting from my speakers and it WONT STOP! but I need my speakers, incase in some random glitch my aol starts woorking right...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...dododwooodoodoowoo, that is what it is doing, except more musically, so kt and lizaminelli, if i am not at school on monday, it is because I died from annoyance. Is that possible? Dieing (How do you spell dieing? wow! Im dumb ding, diing, dieing, dng, AHHH) from annoyance? That'd be a gravestone..."Here lies Cara, who died of an annoying aol sound..May she rest in peace.." wow, and it is still going, and I closed the dumb box 5 minutes ago! Im going to go nuts!!!!!!

1 comment:

diraitimperfeioo said...

lol, you spell dying..d-y-i-n-gi used to have a ton of trouble with that word. hehe.~kait