Tuesday, July 31, 2007
HA!!!!!!!!!!
okay, how lame am I? I just spent the past 2.5 hours, trying to figure out how to put a dumb icon on my lj. Is that pathetic or what? anywho, isn't it preeeeeeety? yeh, now that I know how, it will most likely be changing like my shirt. Yes, I do change my shirt daily ;). Yeh, so today, mommy and I went to the craft show, at the armory, and I got a mood ring and it was soooo funny because, so okay, I was trying on the mood rings, after she said she'd buy me one, and none of them fit me really, so I tried on this flower one and it turned blue--which means happy, and it fit, but I put it back so I could look some more, and anyways, so she liked the flower one, so she kept on saying, "get the blue one, cara"..and im all thinking, 'hey, im happy, so there all going to be blue..' so I just kept looking, and finally I decided to get the flower one so I started to pick it up, and she's all "get the blue one" and im all "you mean the flower one?" and she's like "no the blue one.." and im like "Mom, these are mood rings, they are all going to be blue If I wear them.." and she's all.."Oh! well yeh, then get the flower one.." it was hilarious!!! anyways, so then we went to walgreens, and did some shopping, as Jana gets a 20 percent discount, 'cause she works there, and yeh, so I got a magazine..and then we came home, and I spent the latter half of my day, trying to figure out the icon! so I made like 5 by myself, but couldn't get them the right size, so I gave up and found an icon maker website, and made the 'hot chick' one, so yeh. But anyways, yeh I swear I update this like every time somthing happens, but yeh, i guess all you wonderful people out in live journal land enjoy it..(*gulp* I hope...) so yeh. hey! I say yeh alot, and yeh, I just realized that yeh, was hey backwards.. Yeh, that's entertainment right there...woo and hoo! yeh. so I guess im done for now..yeh, probably post another in another 6 minutes, so yeh..buhbye, much love...yeh-cara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment