Sunday, August 26, 2007
Beyonce' at academy awards.
So yeh. I was at the laundry mat, drying my clothes (yay! same trick as dying right kaitlynn~~!!!!) So anyways, the employee was watching the oscars (btw, that same employee got mad at me when I changed the channel last week, seesh! she is NOT gettting paid to watch the freaking tv, she is supposed to be making sure the place isn't on fire.) Anyways, Beyonce comes on and starts singing that song from 'phantom' "learn to be lonely", So the first thing I notice is, How much did/does her neck hurt from that stupid 20 pound necklace she is wearing, Secondly, why didn't she trip over that really long train on her dress, and last but not least..The girl needs a new makeup artist. Yeh, she closed her eyes, ALL BLACK EYESHADOW, so when she closed them, it looked like she was possessed. Call the exorcist, Mr Foxx, Beyonce is possessed by the evil makeup demon, *pulls out crucifix*...Yeh, but anyway, they did this really nice tribute to Johnny Carson, which totally rocked. Much love and junk..--cara...yeh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment