Tuesday, August 14, 2007
So yeh.
It's sunday. Which means tomorrow is Monday. Which means, the beginning of the busiest weeks of the play are starting. GAHH! *dies* Yeh, but I'm uber excited. sO yeh. tommorrow I work, and then have praise band, but I'm always home in time to watch "Medium" on channel eleven. (lol, I kept spelling evlen. that'd be jane's type of channel. All elfs all the time). Yeh, and then tues=play practice Wednesday= Work et Youth Group. Thursday= Practice Dramatique Friday= Day off from school BUT My fun fun director thought it'd be fun to make it a rehearsal day! so 10-3 at the school, but then! CAMP REUNION!!!!! *screams* but then....Next Monday= Play practice Tuesday= PLAY PRACTICE Wednesday= PLAYPRACTICE Thursday= PLAY PRACTICE FRIDAY= PLAY PRACTICE+performance SAT=PERFORMANCE Sun= Performance+striking the set afterwards. So yeh. That's where I am if I am not updating so yeh. So anyways, today I went to mah Daddy's house to see my G'pa. He's 91. Just got out of the hospital. So yeh. It's terribly sad, he's lost so much weight, he weighs less than me. So yeh. He's good though. So yeh. Uhm, Patrick I love you bunches! Be happiful like, or fake, darnit! So yeh, love and junk-cara.yeh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Practice Dramatiquerandom french phrases make me giggle.
Post a Comment